ISA has launched Connect, a service for members to drive industry leading discussions. This platform ensures that you get the most from your online experience. Get the latest information from industry experts, find out more about your local Section, or ask a question in one of our discussions!
Here some simple steps to get you started in ISA Connect:
- Update your profile
- Upload your profile picture and add a bio
- Select your topics of interest in your profile settings
- You have been subscribed to receive a personalized digest to the Technical Discussion forum – meaning you would receive 1 email with all activity from the topics you have selected
- Use the member directory to search for at least three of your peers and send them a “Contact Request”.
- Finally, if you have an industry related technical question, post it here and watch the responses come in from your peers. Please note, posts to the community will be moderated at first. This means you will not see your post immediately when you send it.
Once you get setup, help spread the word about ISA Connect using your social accounts.
If you need inspiration for messaging, consider these sample posts:
Have you heard? ISA launched a member community. Can’t wait to Connect with you! #isaconnect
Hey ISA folks, we now have a place to engage in technical conversations with fellow members around the world. Are you excited to Connect? I know I am! #isaconnect
We hope you will support the launch of ISA Connect to your network on social media. Tag us in your posts on the following social platforms: